Skip to main content

Week 6

This week I didn't make very much progress. I am currently stuck on a task in the files section of the grok tutorials and aim to have that resolved soon. As for the assessment, i am yet to start on it as I would like to complete the rest of the introduction to programming 2 grok module so I can code my assessment as efficiently as possible the first time around without having to go back and redo it as I learn new things that can increase the productivity of my program. I would like to start to write the questions for the assessment task soon as that is something I can do without needing to code.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Post

This past week I've been working on fixing issues with the program to make it run as smoothly as possible. I didn't think I would get the stats for nerds page done and was going to scrap it so I could focus on getting the documentation done and fixing the minor issues so it would be more polished but I decided to do the stats for nerds page anyway and spent the past day and a half working on it. The notable issues from its development were mainly around gathering the data, in which I found some other errors in how I was collecting data such as not updating the data files when quitting the program. But i managed to finish the page as well as the rest of the program. My final solution was reasonably successful in comparison to my proposal and design, the only main things that I wasn't able to achieve was customisation of genome numbers and generation size and stuff like that, but that would have required a lot of digging through files in the libraries I was using to edit th...

Week 17

this week I continued working on the view existing AIs page mostly, having completed most of it, it navigates and runs the AI when selected. this week ill be working on clearing AIs from the system as well as viewing their names, allowing multiple pages, and maybe even display a picture depending on what game it was trained on. however that last one will only be if i have time to work out compatibility with other games in time, as its merely a bonus detail.

Week 14

This week I kept trying to parallelise my ai but found it quite tricky to edit the libraries functions, as they seemed to be working with each other in some weird ways which meant what I thought should work and made perfect sense was just not working. So I decided it was too late in my project to pursue it more, so I reverted my ai back to running one test at a time and began working on the display for when the ai is being tested. So far I've got some stats blitting next to the test, and this week I'm going to work on getting them scrolling as they need to and maybe get the buttons for the testing display done and working.